See How A Man Was Electrocuted In His Shop, In Lagos.

A man was apparently electrocuted to death inside his shop at Amore street, Olodi-Apapa, Lagos on Monday afternoon.

Per Second News gathered that the man was electrocuted after a live wire fell on some parts of his boutique.

” Light went off since early morning yesterday. So this afternoon, as light came on, the high tension sparked, and sparks of electricity dropped on this extension of aluminium design used in this boutique, said Jules Omalicha, an eyewitness.

‘ The apprentice standing in his shop looking out for customer was electrocuted. He was rushed to the hospital but was declared Dead On Arrival, she said.

” The boy is lying right there on the floor of his shop while neighbours are still waiting for police to come and take away his corpse. ” ” What will his oga tell his parents now?, said Omalicha

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s